Exhibitions of Alison's Quilts
Please if you would like to include some of her
work in an Exhibition that you are organising, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alison at the N.E.C. Birmingham: March 2005
Click here to see gallery
of Exhibitions where Alisons Quilts have been and will be shown:
- York Open Studio's second
weekend only 29th/30th April 2017-www.yorkopenstudios.co.uk
- Mermaid and Miller August
- Osbornes@Gillygate Sept-Nov
- York Open Studio's second
weekend only 29th/30th April -www.yorkopenstudios.co.uk
- Alison Bramley, Rosie Bramley
and Jo Bramley-Wright are exhibiting at Helmsley Arts Centre, the
Old Meeting House, Yorkshire, YO62 6DW. Dates- 26th November-20th
- I am taking part in North
York Open Studio's June 8th/9th & june 15th/16th 2013 in my studio
- York Open Studio's 2012-
March 23rd/24th/25th and March 31st/April 1st
- Oct 9th and 10th 2012 -Raw
edged Applique Course at The Royal Bridlington 01262 672433. www.royalbrid.co.uk
- Quilt Museum, York - "Made
in Yorkshire " Exhibition, "Italy- A tale of Three Cities,
Plus" displayed exhibition on until the 29th August 2011
- Art Barge-
15th and 16th July 2011. Part of the York Festival of Rivers, Moored
outside the Bonding Warehouse, York.
- Grays Court, York YO1 7JH-
Exhibition with my daughters Rosie and Jo (fine artists). November
6th- December 2nd 2011
- York Open Studio's 10th Anniversary
1-3 April & 8-10 April 2011
Friday 1st April 6 -9pm
Saturday 2nd April 10am-6pm
Sunday 3rd April 11am -5pm
Friday 8th April 6-9pm
Saturday 9th April 10am-6pm
Sunday 10th April 11am-5pm
Alison is taking part with her two daughters Rosie and Jo at Clements
- York Open Studio's 2010
- Friday 16th April 6pm-9pm
- Saturday 17th April 10am-6pm
- Sunday 18th April 11am-5pm
- The Treasurers House, York from 14th Nov- 19 Dec 09
- York Open Studio's 16th, 17th and 18th April 2010
- York Open Studios 27th, 28th & 29th March 2009- Fri
6pm-9pm, Sat 10am-6pm, Sunday 11am-5pm.
- December 10th - December 18th The Mall Galleries, London
- The Masks of Venice as part of the Sue Ryder Care Exhibition.
- October 3rd, October 4th, October 5th 2008 I.C.H.F Harrogate
demonstrating and showing my latest work.
- July 10th to Sept 15th 2008 Lotherton Hall, Aberford,
- May 17th, May 18th, May 24th, May 25th, May 26th 2008 - (10.00 am-
5.00pm) all days. North York Open Studios.
- 23rd25th Mar 2007 York Open Studios
- 6th8th Oct 2006 I.C.H.F. Harrogate demonstrating
and showing my latest work
- 1720 March 2005 - Sewing for Pleasure N.E.C.
- 5th August26th September 2004 Lotherton Hall,
Aberford, Leeds, Yorkshire.
- 4th6th Oct 2002 I.C.H.F. Fashion and Embroidery
Show, Harrogate (Yorkshire Showground).
Click on picture for enlarged view.
Use the back button to return to this list of Exhibitions.
- 2000, 2001 and 2002 World
Quilt & Textile on tour in USA.
- 8 Sept 2001 East Yorkshire and North Lincolnshire Area Day.
Frazzled and Dazzled These beautiful
quilts have been around the UK.
- 2001 Chilford Quilt Show.
- AprilJune 2000 Lotherton Hall, Yorkshire.
- 1994 Halifax Bankfield Museum.
- Cawood Rural Arts Festival of Traditional Skills Best
in Show 1985 and 1991.
- July 1988 York Festival Quilt displayed at the Theatre
Royal during the festival.